Museum Research Library Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 11am-5pm.
The History Center in Tompkins County Has Arrived! Click HERE for the latest press information and news stories.
The History Center in Tompkins County, New York, is a center for learning, using the stories and artifacts
of local experience to examine history in both local and national dimensions. Our vision is to change and enhance people's understanding of the past in order to better prepare them to deal with the present and create their future.
The History Center in Tompkins County offers
A variety of programs, attractions and services in partnership with others. They include:
- Student Historians Initiative
- Eight Square Schoolhouse Living History Program
- History Links Kits
- Exhibitions and public programs
- Research Library and Research Services
- Historic photograph collections and reprints
- DeWitt Historical Society Imprints
- Map, scrapbook, diary, and manuscript archives
- Object and painting collections
- Volunteer and intern programs
- Other Attractions: Britney Spears Tickets
- * Car renting in Germany is made easy with Mieteautos.de website.
- April 22, 2004 - Ithaca, NY.